Data Services & Workshops
Data-driven intelligence. Engaging presentations. Insightful analysis.
We provide data you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We offer a variety of presentations and workshops to help you tackle the challenges facing your organization, and we work in partnership with you to deliver the information you need in formats that work best for you.
Looking for a keynote or presentation that uses data to shine a light on visitor engagement trends? Our speaking engagements are tailored to a group’s area of interest.
We can help you become a data-driven organization with studies focused on your organization’s goals, challenges, and priorities—with regional and national data highlighting relevant trends.
We manage the largest ongoing research study of perceptions and behaviors concerning cultural organizations in the United States. We are able to focus on factors in the study like specific regions, organization types, and recent vs. non-visitor groups to get to the heart of trends facing your organization.
We uncover valuable and actionable insights into questions like:
- What is the most effective way to increase onsite visitor satisfaction?
- Why don’t people with an interest in attending symphonies buy tickets?
- What is the primary purpose of a visit to a science center for people in Dallas?
- Are free admission museums more successful in engaging new audiences?
- How much do people in California trust zoos and how is this changing?
- How does taking a selfie affect visitor experience?