Feasibility & Market Potential Analysis
Understand your institution’s engagement potential for the near term and beyond.
Feasibility and Market Potential Analysis
What will an organization’s annual attendance be for the next three years? How many more people will a specific exhibit bring through the doors? How much will a building expansion increase attendance, and how long will that increase last?
Before entities make a major investment, they need these answers. A Feasibility and Market Potential Analysis provides an organization with a data-based means of assessing the market potential of both the existing experience as well as the predicted impact of future projects and improvements. The data delivered from a Feasibility and Market Potential Analysis is the type of due diligence considered to be the vanguard of best practices for organizations contemplating significant investments, and also benefits an organization interested in understanding its realistic engagement potential for the near term and beyond.
Fee: $85,000 – $100,000 USD.
A Feasibility and Market Potential Analysis conducted by IMPACTS Experience helps an organization:
- Set realistic, data-informed expectations for attendance to help develop “right-sized” business, operating, marketing, and financial plans
- Identify, quantify, and prioritize the specific factors that combine to create your entity’s visitor experience
- Measure the market’s predicted response to experiences, exhibits, building expansions, special events, and other initiatives contemplated by an organization
- Model the trade-offs organizations may consider during potential value engineering processes to ensure that initiatives under consideration achieve their desired outcomes
- Allow for the accountability desirable in organizations whose missions value people, planet, and profit alike
- Obtain highly-actionable intelligence so organizations – and, critically, their stakeholders, investors, and donors – may confidently implement planning and development strategies