Test ideas for new programs, exhibits, or advertising campaigns.
Will that new ad campaign concept be well received? Is your new program idea on brand for core audiences? How will more diverse audiences view it? Will new messaging appeal to couples without alienating families? Does it make target audiences more likely to visit?
A Concept Assessment provides confident, prescient insight into the answers to these and similar questions. The Concept Assessment allows an organization to test concepts for new programs, exhibits, or advertising campaigns when the idea is at its relative infancy and, thus, mitigate the risks attendant to developing and deploying concepts that ultimately fail to achieve desired objectives. The assessment process supports a data-informed analysis of the concepts’ relative merits based on factors such as favorability, brand compatibility, and the concept’s likelihood of motivating consumer behavior.
Fee: $25,000 – $35,000 USD.
A Concept Assessment conducted by IMPACTS Experience helps an organization:
- Quantify the realistic potential of a concept or idea to achieve its intended outcome (e.g. an advertising campaign attracting more visitors, a new exhibit helping to break through to a new audience, etc.)
- Inform the development of iterative concepts based on the market’s response to the initial idea
- Safeguard against implementing new initiatives that do not meet the market’s expectations
- Ensure its engagement efforts are responsive to audience desires, hopes, and needs
- Understand the nuance of new programs and initiatives to tailor products, services, and experiences to best serve unique constituent segments