Determine your optimal pricing conditions for admission and membership.
A Pricing Study informs the development of an optimal strategy to maximize admission and membership-related revenues without risking its total market potential.
Organizations often lack the specific data required to confidently develop a pricing strategy that maximizes admission and membership revenues without compromising visitor satisfaction and diminishing audience participation. Without good data, organizations may rely on intuition or comparison, risking significant revenue opportunities. A Pricing Study provides a rigorous, data-informed approach to quantifying the optimal price conditions for the maximum benefit of an organization.
Fee: $40,000 – $60,000 USD.
A pricing study conducted by IMPACTS Experience helps an organization:
- Determine the current optimal price-point for an organization that neither leaves money on the table nor jeopardizes attendance
- Deploy optimal membership pricing categories designed to increase and optimize engagement, renewals, and other member-related revenues
- Understand its market’s tolerance for any price change, and how such a change in the pricing condition may impact attendance
- Remove intuition and trial-and-error experimentation from pricing practices, and replace them with fact-based strategies that maximize revenue and support
- Conduct reliable, long-term financial planning informed by a data-driven approach to revenues